Sunday, July 8, 2012

I'm a fangirl y'all

There's no debating that we have fantastic customers!  Chris and I always love seeing what becomes of our little patterns once they are out in the big wide world.  We love hearing your stories and seeing your pictures.

Yesterday a customer named Jodi sent me this photo:


If you know me and/or Doctor Who at all you know this is a big deal.  A. BIG. DEAL.  That's Alex Kingston, the lovely actor who plays River Song, my fav Doctor Who character ever.  Jodi stitched up the Eleventh Doctor and River Song Pixel People just to have Alex autograph it.  Awesome.  The only thing that would make this better??  If it was my stitching she was signing!!  Oh well, I hope Jodi enjoys it!

The seventh season of Doctor Who starts airing in Canada this fall which just is not soon enough - but in the meantime here's a teaser clip to keep you happy:
Doctor Who Season 7 Teaser Trailer


1 comment: