Sunday, February 12, 2012

Etsy Shop Love: Claudia Varosio

It's no secret that I'm actually quite terrible with a pencil and paper - if I could sell my soul to the devil (hypothetically of course) for one skill it would be the ability to draw.  I'm in absolute awe of people who can!  I have so many ideas in my head that I'd love to be able to get on to paper, but alas... I'll just have to stick to Pixel People instead!

That's why I'm absolutely in love with Etsy shop of artist Claudia Varosio - because she draws just the sorts of things I would - and in colour palettes I adore.  You simply must, must, must check her out!

It was tricky picking out just a few samples of Claudia's work because apparently she and I love exactly the same books, movies, and television shows! 





I especially adore the paper dolls!

Breakfast at Tiffany's
The Big Lebowski
David Bowie


Now go buy lots of stuff from her!  And send a few to my address as well :)

1 comment: